CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baaa Baaaa balck sheep and Good bye NT I will miss you.

So I have pretty much been banned from NT. Which sucks and was the one place I actually found some sort of balance. Unfortunately there is a certain moderator who has it out for me, and no it's not all in my head.

I even posted a goodbye to everyone telling them they can find me on myspace or yahoo and that message was also yanked by said moderator. Apparently I am not allowed to say that the reason I am leaving is because I am tired of having my hand slapped every time I post something. It seems I am too offensive for the MS community.

So for those of you still allowed to post on NT, if you could please pass the word I am still around on yahoo. Legzzalot there too. Same name on myspace.

0 comments: