CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Contemplating egg donation.

I got the results of my MRI. As i suspected they were not good. The radiologist used the term progressing three times and considering it has only been 5 months since my last MRI it is a little scary and I am a little freaked out.

Started Baclofen to help with the back problems. So far no luck it works for about 20 minutes then wears off. Did I mention my body hates me??

I emailed the head of MS studies at Johns' Hopkins today, something I have been putting off for some reason and today I discovered that reason. I was waiting for more time to pass to see which direction the disease would take with the treatments we had tried. I sent him what seemed like my entire life story and begged him for help. I am waiting to hear back from him.

I am also waiting for my neurologist to come back from vacation. And I am waiting on the repair man to come fix my sink and my light in the kitchen. Seems my entire life has become one big game of waiting lately. I am not a patient person, waiting makes me over analyze any and everything.

Back to my title, while I was on the JH webpage I managed to find the page to sign up to be an egg donor. I am wondering if I can donate eggs for research, or if they would even want my eggs seeing as I have the whole MS monster attacking me right now. But, how great would it be if I could donate my eggs for something useful that could potentially save lives as opposed to sitting here mourning the fact that I am not going to have any more children? I made this decision a while ago, that if I am able to do it, i will. Even if it doesn't help me, if it can help someone else it seems worth it.

0 comments: