CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Let's talk about SEX and MS.

Why you dare ask would I approach this horrifying topic? Because it is 4:30 in the morning, I am wide awake and once again this disease has found a way to make me miserable.

Somewhere along the trip from Virginia to the far reaches of Kentucky my legs decided being numb wasn't enough and they needed some company. Now my butt, both hips, two fingers on my right hand and my nether regions have joined the numbness wagon.

You have to love the irony here. I sell sex toys for a living..... it's kind of like an impotent man selling condoms...it's downright disturbing!

One lesson I learned over the years in past relationships was that as a woman we have the ability to do many things. We can create life, we can have multiple orgasms, we can bleed for 7 days and not die, and we can even fake orgasms. The latter is a very bad trait we inherit as women. I have learned the hard way why women should not do this. Think about it. Men are simple creatures. They need direction. If you are faking an orgasm when he is obviously not pleasing you he will interpret this as a job well done and he will continue the unhappy maneuvers.

My fiance and I are very open to one another, and very honest with each other. Therefore, I choose not to fake orgasms with him. If something he is doing is not working, I find it best to let him know so that we can do something else.

Now here is the problem. I have NO feeling in that area right now. This happened once before. We tried, it didn't work. We stopped. In fact, I think this was one of the few times he has seen me cry. Yes, I cried. It's a horrible feeling when you lose your feeling.

I know I am not the only one who has gone through this so I thought it was time to share this story. Ok, so being the moral young lady I am I will tell you the moral of this story: Faking orgasms is bad, numbness in your nether regions is worse.

0 comments: